Since 1979, continuous development and refinement in design, materials technology and build quality have made Island Packet Yachts the international benchmark for excellence in cruising sailboats.
Unmatched safety and seakeeping, together with a versatile and easily managed rig, exceptional comfort and livability, spirited sailing performance, superb build quality and award-winning customer satisfaction have made Island Packet the first choice for the cruising lifestyle.
- Built to CE Certification Standards: All models meet or exceed the highest available independent rating, Category “A” – Ocean.
- Best in industry, 3-year stem to stern limited warranty.
- Exclusive Full Foil Keel® for unrivaled combination of performance, seakeeping, safety, control and comfort.
- Hull and keel design minimizes fouling and impact damage to keel, rudder and prop.
- One piece, hand laminated, solid fiberglass hull and keel resulting in the strongest possible construction.
- Triaxial knitted laminate integration for superior strength and impact resistance.
- Moderate draft allowing for access to wider range of cruising grounds.
- Low, generous tank storage makes for added interior stowage and enhanced stability.
- Full roller furling sail systems with controls leading to cockpit. Hoyt® boom provides improved performance and control.
- Recessed foredeck for on-deck security.
- Patented Sea Safe® anchor rollers and integral bow platform: fully captive, low chafe chain/rode guides, quick anchor deployment and secure stowage.
- PolyClad®3 gelcoat system for superior gloss retention/crack resistance and protection against osmotic blisters — 10 year limited warranty.
- Vacuum bag Divinycell deck coring material is decay proof and has strength and rigidity — 10 year limited warranty.